This 5-day, hands-on course is designed to teach you the basic concepts of Swift programming, including syntax, logic, structures, functions, and patterns. It also includes detailed explanations of language syntax and coding exercises. You will also learn how to build and run your first apps on iOS using the Swift programming language.? Discover and learn common tools, technologies, interface elements, and design patterns used to build iOS apps. The course includes detailed explanations of iOS technologies, hands-on use of Apple’s development tools, and coding exercises in Swift that use common iOS frameworks.
- Getting Started with iOS development (http://training.apple.com/courses/Getting_Started_with_iOS_Development/training.html): Learn about Apple’s advanced mobile device hardware, the characteristics of modern apps, the iOS software development kit, Apple developer programs, and Apple’s approach to security and distribution.
- Basic computer programming concepts: You should be comfortable with basic concepts of computer programming, including variables, strings, logic, and classes. You’ll be expected to write code as part of the training.
Kome je namijenjen?
- Application Developers
- Application Architects
- Learn how to use Xcode Playgrounds to write Swift code
- Learn common programming patterns used in Swift
- Learn keywords and vocabulary used by the Swift language
- Learn how to build native apps using the iOS SDK
- Learn how to use Xcode and the Simulator
- Learn how to use common navigation patterns and UI controls